CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted to the Governor’s Scholars Program. Usually a day or two after you receive your letter from the Governor, you will receive a packet from our office including the following:
- A memo from our Executive Director
- Document Return Checklist
- Medical Form
- Learning Contract
- Permission and Release Form
- Legislative Information Form
- Personal Information Form
- Important Dates
- What to bring list
- Notice of Non-Attendance
- 2018 Session Request
You will need to complete these forms on the Document Return Checklist and return them to our office by May 1, 2018. Please remember to include a copy of your insurance card (front and back), an up-to-date Immunization Certificate, your damage deposit, and a self addressed stamped envelope.
Campus and Focus Area assignments will not begin until all forms have been returned to our office.
Permission and Release Form
Legislative Information Form
Personal Information Form
- Copy of Insurance Card – FRONT & BACK
- Current Commonwealth of Kentucky immunization certificate –
Be sure that the expiration date is NOT before July 1st, 2018.
- Damage Deposit for $35.00 - Please make your check payable to "GSP".
- Self addressed stamped envelope (Be sure to include $0.49 postage or a Forever Stamp on the envelope. You do NOT need to provide this envelope if you have chosen to donate unused funds from your damage deposit to the GSP and indicated that desire at the bottom of the Learning Contract form.)
** You will only be contacted by our office should we have questions regarding missing/incorrect documentation. If you do not hear from us, all documents were received and correct.
Please return the following ONLY if needed:
Return all correspondence to:
Governor's Scholars Program
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 210
Frankfort, KY 40601