Morehead State University Campus
Coming to Morehead via Interstate 64, take Exit 137 (the only Morehead exit). At the end of the exit ramp, turn toward Morehead (right if coming from the west, left if coming from the east) on KY 32 (Hutchinson Boulevard). Travel approximately 4 miles to the stoplight at the T intersection with US 60. Turn left onto US 60 and travel 1 mile (through 2 stoplights) and turn left onto Playforth Place. Registration is in the Academic Athletic Center at the corner, 111 Playforth Place. There will be many directional signs out and University assistants directing traffic to the right location and parking. Additionally, route information and an annotated campus map will be available at www.moreheadstate.edu/gsp and traffic/route information will be broadcast on Morehead State Public Radio 90.3 FM.
Murray State University Campus
To get to Murray, take exit 91 off of I-65 onto the Wendell Ford Western Kentucky Parkway toward Owensboro/Paducah. Merge onto I-24 W via exit 1B toward Julian Carroll Purchase Parkway.
Continue for approximately 17 miles, and then merge onto the Julian Carroll Purchase Parkway South via Exit 25A. Proceed south approximately 15 miles, then exit onto Highway 641 (sign marked "Murray State University - Exit 41") and drive south to Murray. Drive 14.6 miles and turn right onto Chestnut Street. After turning on Chestnut St., watch for tennis courts on your left. Immediately past the tennis courts on the left is a parking lot for the Curris Center. If you go under a pedestrian overpass, you have gone too far.
Northern Kentucky University Campus
- To get to NKU, take exit 185 off of I-75/I-71 to merge onto I-275 East.
- Continue on I-275 E for approximately 8 miles. Take exit 76 for 3 Mile Road toward Northern Kentucky University.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto 3 Mile Road. You will see signs for Northern Kentucky University.
- 3 Mile Road will become University Drive. Continue straight on University Drive.
- After approximately .5 miles, turn right onto Kenton Drive.
For more detailed directions, please visit our website prior to Opening Day (gsp.ky.gov).