To apply for a faculty position with the 2013 Governor's Scholars Program, please:
- Download and complete the 2013 Faculty Application Form.
- Prepare a one-page curriculum vitae with only the following information:
Educational History (beginning with the most recent)
- Schools and colleges attended
- Degree(s), including year(s)
- Dates attended
- Major(s) / minor(s)
- Significant honors and awards
Professional History (beginning with the most recent)
- Position / title
- Employer (school, college, other)
- Honors, research, and related publications
- Prepare a one-page statement of your educational philosophy and how it relates to the mission of the Governor's Scholars Program - To enhance the next generation of civic and economic leadership for Kentucky. This statement may also include a short description of the non-traditional, interdisciplinary methods you might use to teach a five-week course in the major area you indicated. (250 words or fewer)
- Obtain two or three letters of recommendation. One must be from your current immediate supervisor. Provide each reference with a reference form. Letters should be sealed in an envelope with the signature of the person providing the reference across the seal.
Mail your completed application (including curriculum vitae, educational philosophy, and references) to:
Governor's Scholars Program
Attn: Faculty Application
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 210
Frankfort, KY 40601
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Metzmeier.